M.D.O. Plywood Signs
With more economical alternatives, we do not see many of these MDO (medium density overlay) signs being produced anymore. They must be primed, painted, edges sealed or trim-capped. For the time and effort you can purchase a more affordable
10mm coroplast or 3mm ACM board.
Since they are only up temporary, contractors still purchase the 4' x 8' MDO site signs because they are sturdy, long-lasting and easy to mount.
* 1/2" thick by up to 4' x 8'
* 3/4" thick by up to 4' x 8'
white vinyl coated sizes:
* 1/2" thick up to 4' x 8', 1-Side
* 1/2" thick up to 4' x 8', 2-Side
* 1/2" thick up to 4' x 10', 1-Side
* 1/2" x 8' only
* check for availability